Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2010 Republican Virginia Hopefuls

Bob McDonnell (Current Attorney General) - for Governor


As your 44th Attorney General of Virginia, I'm focused on keeping Virginia safe and strong by getting results for the people of Virginia.

I hope you enjoy our website -- including the latest news in my fight against sex predators who prey on children, gang violence, and identity theft.

Together, we're keeping Virginia safe and strong.

Visit the McDonnell Hompage:




Sign up for Bob's email news!
http://www.bobmcdonnell.com/


Bill Bolling (Current Lt. Governor) - for Lt. Governor



What a tremendous honor it is to serve as the 40th Lieutenant Governor of Virginia. I thank the people of Virginia for the confidence they have placed in me, and I promise to do my best to work with Governor Kaine and the members of the General Assembly to build an even better Virginia.


We have a lot to be proud of as Virginians. Some of our recent accolades include:
Being named the best managed state in the nation by Governing Magazine Being named the most pro-business state in the nation by Forbes Magazine Providing the best educational opportunities and chance for success in life according to Education Week Magazine We obviously enjoy a very high quality of life in Virginia. My promise to you – the people of Virginia – is that I will do my best to make certain that Virginia remains a great place to live, work and raise a family. We will do that putting partisanship and politics aside, and focusing on issues and ideas that will help us find solutions to the challenges we face. If my office can ever be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are here to serve you.


Very Truly Yours,
Bill Bolling Lieutenant Governor Commonwealth of Virginia



Visit the Bolling Hompage:



Sign up for Bill's email news!



http://www.billbolling.com/



Ken Cuccinelli - for Attorney General





Thank you for visiting our website. And thanks for your interest in my campaign for Attorney General of Virginia.


As your Attorney General, I will continue to promote a prosperous and secure Commonwealth by combating crime, defending constitutional rights, promoting open government and accountability, enforcing immigration laws, protecting life and families, and keeping Virginia a low-tax, low-regulation and pro-business state.


I invite you to join me in this mission.


Will you help me spread our positive, effective conservative message across Virginia? To win this race and build a winning Republican team, I need your help.



Will you commit now to be a Delegate to the Republican Convention in 2009? Please Donate today and Volunteer, sign up for The Cuccinelli Compass, and, as always, let me know if you have any questions.


Sincerely yours
Ken Cuccinelli




Visit the Cuccinelli Hompage!

Sign up for the Cuccinelli Compass!

http://www.cuccinelli.com/action_ctr.htm

1 comment:

  1. Another candidate for Att. General includes - - - John Brownlee - - - http://johnbrownlee2009.com/

    ReplyDelete