Friday, January 30, 2009

Michael Steele, elected Chairman of the Republican National Committee



I just wanted to add my warm felt heart of congratulations to the list of those sending along their congratulations to Michael Steele, the newly elected Chairman of the Republican National Committee. Since following the RNC chairman race, I can say that Michael Steele should be an inspiration to all Republicans. His commitment to enabling technology to move the Republican party forward will help but more importantly I think he his approach of reaching out and engaging others will be a great benefit for our party.

Congratulations, Michael Steele! I know you will be working diligently to help Virginians elect Bob McDonnell as our next Governor.

1 comment:

  1. Very thrilled about this. AM feeling good!

    ReplyDelete