Saturday, January 3, 2009
Pro-Life Blog Awards January 23, 2009 - Washington D.C.
"Blogging is an often thankless and solitary job and it's time we recognized pro-life bloggers for their contribution to the pro-life movement and potential to transform the landscape of our common cause to protect and defend the sanctity of each human being's life."
Training and Activism 2009 from American Life League
January 21 - 23, 2009 (Wed.-Friday)
More activities information: http://www.rockforlife.org/taw/
Other activities include:
* Marching with hundreds of thousands of pro-lifers at the 36th annual March for Life
* Meeting and networking with young pro-lifers from all over the country
* Training given by experienced, successful veteran pro-lifers
* Possible meeting with your member of Congress or his/her staff
* Hitting the streets of D.C. to spread the pro-life message
* Praying at Planned Parenthood
* Music, praise and worship
* Special-event hoodie
The Liaison Capitol Hill,
415 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20001
If you never heard Judie Brown speak, I would recommend listening to one of her speeches. Alan Keys also a guest speaker.