Friday, March 27, 2009

Please support the Hampton Roads Tax Day #TeaParty!


#sgp #tcot

A big shout out to Coby and Karen for doing great things for Virginia! 

Hampton Roads Tax Day Tea Party!
For more information visit their site:
http://freedomwize.org
Contact: hrteaparty@gmail.com

They are requesting donations for the following:

Advertising Expenses (signs,ads,etc).
2 Off-duty police officers to help with traffic (required)
Equipment Rentals
Any fees that we encounter.

This event has been registered with the City Of Virginia Beach. Any excess money will be rolled over into the summer event.

Unlike our government, they don't do anything unless they actually have the money first. 

DONATE HERE: 
Hampton Roads Tea Party ChipIn site:
OR below:





1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    ___________________
    Jessica
    Email Marketing Solutions

    ReplyDelete