INCUMBENT: Steve Driehaus, Democrat
FIRST ELECTED: 2008 (1st term)
LAST ELECTED: 2008 (52.47%)
INCUMBENT STATUS: Running for re-election
CQ POLITICS RACE RATING: Tossup
Ohio 1st District Map- includes parts of Cincinnati and north western counties thereof.
Yes, there is a Cincinnati Ohio Tea Party!
Cincinnati Tea Party - Who Sent You?
Rep. Steve Driehaus - First Term Incumbent,
(D-Ohio) 1st District, including parts of Cincinnati and north western counties thereof.
1. Congressman Steve Driehaus didn't vote straight party line and Steve rates a 71% on 'The Pelsio Index' but he gets the trifecta vote for Cap and Tax, Porkulus and ObamaCare. Not to mention his vote for Cash for Clunkers! Ouch!
2. Steve Driehaus outed as one of those "Stupak's Sellouts". Ouch! Ouch!
3. Yes, Rep. Steve Driehaus loves to fly on Air Force One with
4. Hey, Steve Driehaus makes the Top 10 List Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! !
If your an Ohioan you might be interested in this Ohio handout when talking to friends and family about this race.
Steve Chabot (R) Nominee
1. Steve Chabot lost his seat for Ohio's 1st district to Driehaus by ~15,000 votes in 2008 after serving as Congressman in Ohio's First Congressional District for fourteen years.
2. His previous experience in the House of Representatives shows Steve Chabot has a long record as a strong conservative.
3. Steve has a blog that shows he has been active and is current on events. http://stevechabot.com/blog/
4. Steve Chabot has had a Tea Party presence HERE and HERE.
5. Tweets: Keep the momentum moving forward!
Get Connected with Steve Chabot:
Other House races in Ohio:
Ohio: Dems' Ground Zero - http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.6580/pub_detail.asp
I like this race and plan to keep an eye on it also in the future.